Abortion & Repro Rights Cartoon Roundup
The good, the bad and the shudder-worthy
- Cartoons I dig:
- Signe Wilkinson redraws the South Dakota map.
- Like me, Matt Bors can't sleep for worrying over innocent sperm.
- Clay Bennett footnotes an American principle.
- Steve Sack paints a charming knitting scene.
- Ann Telnaes models ankle bracelets.
- Dan Wasserman waits and waits and waits. And waits.
- Tony Auth shows some sympathy.
- M.E. Cohen does hard time with rough company.
- Jack Ohman goes into the export business.
- Cartoons that make me want to shake their authors, not that it would do any good:
- Babies learn to make obscene gestures at doctors.
- Something with cowboys, or something, from the cartoonist who brought you heterosexuals puking after watching Brokeback.
- Watch out, if they approve EC, apparently eight-year-olds will start having sex.
- Um... anti-choice baseball, anyone?
- Good cartoons not about reproductive rights
- Bad Reporter pounds the Iraq war hero pavement.