Possible stops along the Attack of the 50-Foot Mikhaela book mini-tour route...
Too many hats! In addition to being a cartoonist, I'm currently trying to be my own publisher and publicist. Here are some locations that I'm going to try to get to--I don't have definite spaces or dates for any of these events yet, but I'm working on it! I'll announce final dates soon. If you live in any of these cities, I'm going to need help getting publicity, media, attendees to these events once I have firm dates/locations!
- May 19: Philly: Not an official Mikhaela booksigning/show, but I will be signing and selling books at the East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention at Masheka's table.
- Detroit: going to try to set something up the weekend of June 8 if possible.
- New York: Not sure when this would be yet... probably a weeknight sometime. This would most likely be a joint event with Masheka.
- Portland, OR: This is EXTREMELY tentative!
- Washington, DC: Not sure of date, but there will likely be a joint event with Cartoonists With Attitude at which I will have books for sale.
- Boston or Cambridge, MA: Haven't set a firm date or location yet, but this would be a weekend slideshow/signing event of some type.
- August (or maybe July or late September, who knows)
- Philly An actual booksigning/show event.
- Northampton, MA: Thought this might be a good place to hit, what with all the LGBT comics I do. I'll see what I can do.
- Lowell, MA: Hometown! Don't even know if I should try this, but I'll be around Lowell in August quite a bit anyway.